Annually, the generous commitment of our fiscal, food and beverage sponsors help make The Green Gig™ LOCALLY GROWN an amazing - one of a kind community event in support of early childhood education. But, it goes deeper than that. Sponsors are amazing farmers, fishers, bakers, distillers, grocers, producers - and families from our community! Thanks to our sponsors, we have been able to improve our school's outdoor classroom, provide the highest caliber early learning programs, and annual tuition assistance grants through the Stewards Scholarship Fund to area families in need.
Interested in becoming a 2020 sponsor? Download The Green Gig Sponsorship Package
The Green Gig™ Locally Grown Sponsorship levels:
- TAKEN: Presenting Sponsor “2020 The Green Gig presented by …..Chef Michael Monzon”
- TAKEN: Lead Sponsor, Uptown Gig Harbor
- TAKEN: Stewards Scholarship, Peninsula Light Co.
- TAKEN: Garden Club Sponsors, Harbor Family Law & North Harbor Dentistry
- $575 – Table Sponsor (table for 8)
- $250 – Bud Sponsor