Celebrate at ¡Myx'O de Mayo!
No need to go south of the boarder for a Fiesta. Join in the fun on Cinco de Mayo at The Club @ The Boatyard.
Live music by Budapest West, delicious tacos, stuffed sopapillas, and more by Toro Leon, with local brews from Wet Coast Brewing, wines and signature 'Ritas' sponsored by Heritage Distilling Co., and dancing!
Six (Cinco+1) Community Spirit grants will be awarded to five area organizations for programs and projects that impact our community, engage volunteers and expand partnerships.
This year's recipients are:
- Gig Harbor History Museum
- KeyPen Parks
- Lakebay Community Church, in partnership with Seeds of Grace and Food Backpacks 4 Kids
- Longbranch Improvement Club, in partnership with Evergreen Elementary School PTA
- Peninsula Hands On Art
- Two Waters Arts Alliance
Tickets: $50 / $75 per person.
- $50 General
- $75 Founders*
Purchase online here
Or by calling the Foundation at (253) 514-6338
The Fiesta begins @ 6:00 pm!
- Cocktails, Heavy Hors d'oeuvres, Music & Myxing
- Community Spirit Awards Presented - 7:15pm
- John Hogan - Community Keynote
- More Music, Myxing & Dancing: 8pm - 10pm
- Fiesta in a Wheelbarrow Raffle - 9pm
*Guaranteed value $700
Come celebrate your community!
Michelle Izumizaki firstname.lastname@example.org (253) 514-6338, Ext. 4
Proceeds support the Foundation's many programs, initiatives, and funds that help sustain our community.