The Club @ The Boatyard, in Downtown Gig Harbor, will be hopping on Saturday, May 5th
Celebrity Chef Michael Monzon and his flying knives will rock the 5May Taco Bar - replete with all your favorite fillings and fixings!
Enjoy Mexican street foods, signature margaritas, local brews and wine, farm fresh salsas, guac and limitless chips while getting your groove on to live music from Budapest West this Cinco de Mayo.
Each ticket includes:
- All you care to eat: Mexican street foods, chips, salsa & guacamole
- Two drink tickets toward Signature Margaritas, beer, wine or soft drinks
- Live music and dancing
- Opportunities to win -
- Fiesta in a 'Barrow Raffle
- 50/50 Community Raffle
- Piñata Bash!
- Shutter Bus Co. photo fun
- Other wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase
- Cocktail style event, no reserved seating
* Fiesta in a 'Barrow Drawing - 9pm (est. value $500)
*** Piñata Bash - filled with Heritage Distillery airline minis
Saturday, May 5 from 6 PM - 10 PM
Tickets: $75 per person.
Purchase online here.
Or by calling the Foundation at (253) 514-6338
Lindsey Krogle email@example.com (253) 514-6338, Ext. 1
Proceeds support the Foundation's many programs, initiatives, and funds that help sustain our community.