Spend your breaks at Curious by Nature!
- Camps offered during Winter, Mid-winter, Spring, and Summer breaks
- Half-day or Full-day camps available
- Themed camps with topics in science, art, and nature
- All camps include outdoor exploration and make & take crafts
Who Can Attend?
Children ages 2 1/2 to 10. Potty trained not required.
Schedule & Fees (Summer camp schedule & rates may vary)
- Half-day camps, 9am-12pm or 1-4pm $100/week or $35/day
- Full-day AM & PM combined camps, 9am-4pm $210/week or $70/day
- Lunch Bunch for half-day camps: $5 every ½ hr (bring own sack lunch)
Full payment is due at registration.
Multi child discount: 10%
Maximum enrollment per session – 25; minimum – 6.
Camp fees are due in full at the time of registration. Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis in the order they are received. Spaces cannot be held without full payment.
Download registration form:
2018 CBNS Midwinter-Spring Camp Registration.pdf
Registrations made at least 14 days before camp start date receive full refund minus a 8% cancellation fee per camp. Cancellations made less than 14 days before camp start date receive a 50% refund per camp. Inside of 7 days, no refund or credit will be given unless a camp is cancelled.