Outdoor Preschool Teacher
Teaching responsibilities generally include the instruction and supervision of children in indoor and outdoor activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth following the philosophies of GGHF Curious by Nature School. Above all this position requires love, patience and respect for children.
Thanks for your interest in volunteering with the Greater Gig Harbor Foundation. Volunteers are the heart and soul of our community – and our community’s foundation!
To help us understand where your interests will best meet current volunteer opportunities, please share a bit more information about yourself and what you are seeking. Considering these questions may help:
- Why are you interested in the Greater Gig Harbor Foundation?
- What skills can you share in supporting your community’s foundation through volunteering?
- Do you want an office-based or web-based experience, campaign/event planning or project work, or some combination?
- Are you looking for you or for a group volunteer opportunity?
- Are you volunteering as part of an academic requirement, senior project, personal enrichment, for an employer, or other specific goal?
- How much time and energy are you willing to commit (weekly/monthly/annually)?
- Are you seeking a regular volunteer position or one-time opportunity?
- Do you have several hours per week, and/or several days a week available?
Your responses to these questions will help us match the Foundation’s needs to your background, skills and interests. If we are not the right fit for your volunteer interests, we will try to direct you to other area resources.
Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community. Please Contact us today to learn how you can put your talents and passion to work in your community.
For information about serving on the Board of Directors, GGHF Curious by Nature School Board, Core Area Boards, or the new ONE Community – One Call Committee, contact us.